Is your home at risk of repossession?
If you are struggling to keep up with mortgage payments and your property is at risk of repossession, we can help.
Real Estate Assist offers alternative solutions for homeowners & property owners by providing solutions to stop legal action or auctions. Our solutions also help consolidate debt and unlock funds in your property which can be used to address the pressing cash flow matters.
To recover a debt and protect the proceeds and investment made in your property, a sale in execution has never been the best option for liquidating an asset. We can offer real estate aid in the form of counsel, direction, collaboration, and coordination with creditors and industry professionals who can offer answers to your problem.
There are many things that can lead to your house being repossessed, things that can affect you financially, such as:
- Loss of employment or reduction of hours
- Divorce or separation
- Death of a spouse
- Major illness or injury
When you are focused on an unexpected problem or situation, it is difficult to think about house repossession.
At Real Estate Assist we help distressed real estate owners that need to:
- unlock equity through their property or need to stop auction and foreclosure proceedings.
- We provide them with a unique solution and the tools to rebuild their financial standing, allowing them to turn their lives around and make sure they are making informed decisions.
- With our knowledge and experiences, they can navigate through this difficult time so that they can get out on the other side fully recovered to ensure your property and family are safeguarded.
- Book a free consultation with our team to fully understand your situation and help you with a tailormade solution to meet your challenges.
Here are some ways how you can stop property auctions:
- Reach out to the lender or loan servicer about a remedy as soon as possible.
You may be able to reach an agreement on a payment plan, a temporary forbearance, or a modification of the loan terms. With a payment plan, you may be able to work out a way to catch up on past-due payments. Forbearance lets you temporarily make lower mortgage payments or pause mortgage payments. An example of modification is reducing the monthly mortgage payments. If possible, reach out to your lender before you start missing payments.
- Agree to a deed in lieu of foreclosure.
A deed in lieu of foreclosure allows a homeowner to hand over their house to a lender in exchange for avoiding foreclosure.
The earlier we start working with you on this, the less expensive it will be. We’ll work with you to keep your house and repair your credit.
IF YOU WANT THE FOLLOWING:
- To be able to pay your mortgage again and also stay in your property while getting help from us and are able to recover your finances
- To stay in your home because you cannot afford or have the time to relocate now or have sentimental ties to your property and do not want to sell it
- Need funds to pay arrears but also help in changing your debt cycle.
- Stop, prevent, or get advice about a looming auction, foreclosure, repossession, legal action on your home or property
We can assist distressed homeowners through advice, guidance, collaboration, and cooperation with creditors and industry professionals who can provide solutions to address your challenge.
The earlier we work with you in this process, the less costly it will be. We’ll help you stay in your home and rebuild your credit.
To qualify for this assistance, you must own property, and to keep your property you need a consistent stable income. REQUEST A CALL